Under this Service Contract AMENITY SERVICE undertakes to provide service for the Kitchen Chimney installed at the above address, for Annual Maintenance Charge per annum / unit including
Service Tax. Only the following services are provided under this contract:
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- A contract does not cover free visit under following circumstances:
- In case of damage to the equipments as result of flood, fire, accident, riots, breakage, pest or incorrect operation.
- Defects arising out of use of non-recommended accessories.
- Reinstallation of the equipment to different location
- Visits for customers training.
- Defects resulting from repairs done by un-authorized representatives.
- In above mentioned cases the repairs will be done after, submission and approval of the estimation.
- Services under this contract is without any free replacement of all consumable items like filter, oil collector, lightglass, switch set, Rotor, clip, pipe, bulb, oil channel.(within the AMC period)
- The equipment must be in good working condition before the contract becomes effective, Necessary charges shall be paid by the customer for inspection and in Order to render the equipment
workable to commence the contract. The clause does not apply if a contract is renewed upon termination of previous contract period.
- AMENITY SERVICE shall not responsible for any injury or damage to any person or property caused as a result of equipment failure, break-down or accident or fire or any other circumstances
beyond the control of AMENITY SERVICE.
- At the time of Service Engineer visit the equipment should be made available for servicing otherwise the visit will be considered as service rendered.
- This contract is non-terminable before the expiry period and is not transferable in the event of resale or gift to any other person.
- Change of address or the Ph. No. of the customer be notified to AMENITY SERVICE immediately. Reinstallation charges will be paid by the customer at the prevailing rates in Case of change of premises.
- Acceptance and renewal of the service contract after its expiry will be at the sole discretion of AMENITY SERVICE.
- Contract charges are payable in advance by cash or Cheque before commencement of the contract period.
- Approximately 250 CC. of the kerosene and 50 gms. Of detergent of good quality and clothes shall be provided by the customer free of charge to the service technician during servicing if required.
- The contract will terminate after 4 services or after completion of the one year whichever occurs first.
Note: In case of service dissatisfaction, you may write to Service Manager at our Office. Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org